Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Huge Haul! :)

Hi everyone!



Do I have a HUGE haul for you! :) So let's get started!



HAIR PRODUCTS








Got2b Smooth Operator Smoothig Hairspray & Got2b Smoothing Lustre Lotion

Ok, so one of the reasons why I bought these products was because number 1, it's pink (pink is my favorite color!), and number 2, the little charms are TOO cute! And it smells so great. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll do a review after I use it a few times. I bought these 2 for $5.99 at Walgreens. They were on sale so that's a plus! :)


MAKE-UP

mark Eyemarker in Jet, $5.50, meetmark.com
Flirt! Look of Love Eye Pencil in Tip Off, sale $9.60, original $12, Kohl's

So, eyeliners! :) I have used the mark eyemarker in Jet for a while now and I absolutely love it. The formula is very creamy. It's retractable so you don't need a sharpener or anything. It's great for the waterline and my problem with eyeliners in my waterline is that it gets in my contacts and it's very irritating, but this one doesn't get in my contacts or anything.

As for the Flirt! eyeliner in Tipoff, it's a black eyeliner. I went to Kohl's and they were having a sale on Flirt! cosmetics, 20% off. It's also a pencil eyeliner as you can tell. I haven't used it long enough to tell you about it. lol


Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Sheer Lip Liner in Slick Coral, $4.50, Victoria's Secret Stores

Victoria's Secret was having a sale (I'm not sure if they still are) on their Very Sexy makeup! It was 75% off so I was extremely excited. I've never really been a fan of lip liners, but I started watching makeup tutorials on youtube and so I decided to try this lip liner. I thought this was going to be neutral, but it wasn't! But, that's ok. lol





Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Mascara in Blacktastic - 3 for $15 (?? I think) , Victoria's Secret Stores

I should've opened it and showed you guys the brush! lol.. but I thought that the packaging was really cute. I've always used the Beauty Rush lipglosses and it's cute how mascara is packaged in the same way. :)


Sonia Kashuk in Cocoa, Target
Wet n' Wild in 886, $3.99, Walgreens

I forgot the price of the Sonia Kashuk gel liner, I think it was $5.99, but I'm not sure. But, I do love the Sonia Kashuk gel liner! It goes on smoothly! I also love the Wet n' Wild gel liner! They are both creamy and goes on smoothly! :)





Flirt! Peek-A-Blush Powder Cheek Color in 15 Oh Please!, $11.20, orig $14, Kohls

As I mentioned before Kohl's was having a sale on Flirt cosmetics! I decided to get this blush and guess what? I love it! :) I love the color and it's so great for the summer. It's kinda bronze. It has a very good color payoff.


BRUSHES



Top left: Victoria's Secret precision eyeliner brush, $4

Bottom left: Vicotria's Secret All Over Eyeshadow Brush

Right: Victoria's Secret Detailing Eyeshadow Brush

The bottom left and the brush on the right came with a set. I don't know the price because it was given to me. But, the precision eyeliner brush is amazing. You can't really tell from the picture, but it's like a script brush and it's great for gel liners.


And last but not least!



Sonia Kashuk Large Blending Brush

LOL, I was so excited to get this brush! I haven't really been to Target in a while and I've been wanting to get this brush! :)


There's my huge haul for you guys!

Let me know if any of you tried any of these products and let me know what you think of them!


Don't forget to comment! :)


Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment