Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mini Mark Haul

Hi!
I bought a few things from mark last week and just wanted to do a little haul for you guys.








I bought 2 rings! The one on the left is a flower ring, it was on sale for $2.99, but last time I checked it's back to its regular price at $12.99, I believe on the mark website. The ring on the right is just a blue ring. They have another color, I forgot what color, but I know it's gold. This one I have is silver. Last time I checked it was still actually on sale for $6.99. :) I haven't worn the blue ring yet, but I always wear the flower ring and I get so much compliments from it. Love it Love it! :)

I also bought the mark Shimmer Bars. I took pictures of them, but they didn't turn out all that great, you can't see the colors. But, here's a link to check them out: http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=469&pdept_id=483&dept_id=490&pf_id=32311
The shades I bought are Stardust & Glow. I haven't tried them yet, but the Stardust can be used as a highlighter and Glow can be used as a bronzer/blush. The reviews are really great and I thought I'd give it a try.
So, there's my mini mark haul for you.
All of these items can be found on the mark website.
Here's the link to my estore: yacosta.mymarkstore.com
:)

3 comments:

  1. Please let us know what you think of the shimmer bars..I have heard mixed reviews about them and that in order to get a good color payoff you have to crumble the bar alittle bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! :)

    You do have to crumble the bar a little bit to get that good color payoff.. but for me, the thing is they're very .. i don't know the word. lol, but I wasn't careful with the Stardust one and it just ended up breaking!! I was so upset..

    So, overall, it has pretty good color payoff, but I hate the fact that it breaks so easily!
    Hope that helps you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that ring is so cool.. im curious what your thoughts are on shimmer bars too. They look really pretty! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete