Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Inspired Hair Look using Remington Protect & Shine Hot Rollers

This look was inspired by Vanessa Hudgens hair in this picture:
I love her waves and her bangs and everything. I think she's so gorgeous. So, here's the look I came up with:


I know it doesn't look exactly like hers, but I wanted to try the hot rollers cause I've never used hot rollers before and I absolutely love it! :)
As the title indicated I did use the Remington Protect & Shine Hot Rollers.



It came with 20 rollers with clips in 3 different sizes like the box says. The instruction inside the box says that it usually heats up within 12-14 minutes (I believe), but I let mines heat for about 5-8 minutes and it was already hot. I thought it was going to be hard to use since I've never used hot rollers before, but it was so easy to use. I left the rollers in for about 10-15 minutes I believe, it was while I was doing my make-up. It was raining today and the curls held up so well. At first, the curls were tight curls, but after a while it starts to get loose. I didn't use hairspray, I just used the Citre Shine Serum, but even without hairspray the curls were still great! I love these hot rollers! I definitely recommend it. I got these rollers at Target for about $20.00. In the aisle, it said it was $21.99, but when I went to the registers it rung up as $19.75! I was so excited!
Until next time!
----
edit @v 551pm ; and OMG! Lauren Conrad' Book L.A. Candy book came out today and of course I bought it! I can't wait to read it! :)

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous! oh and do a book review please, lol!

    ReplyDelete