Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome + Mascara Review

Hi guys!
My name is Ylora! Just wanted to welcome everyone to my blog. I'll be doing all kinds things, from reviews to hauls, to maybe different inspired looks. So look out for that!
--


So, for my first ever review... I will be doing a review on the Rimmel Eye Magnifier Exact Definition Mascara in Extreme Black, $4.19 (sale price), drugstores.
(LOL, I know, I know the picture sucks, but it's my first time and I'm still trying to get the hang of it.)
I actually don't have a picture of me with the before & after using this mascara! :(
But, here is my review:
My likes:
The applicator was very flexible as it claimed to be. The mascara did add length and thickness to my lashes which I loved!


My dislikes:
The mascara made my lashes a bit clumpy as I added several coats (I have very thin lashes).

Would I buy it again or recommend it to a friend?
Sure, I'd buy it again and recommend it to a friend.

Scale of 1-10 (10 being the best):
I would rate this mascara an 8.

:)

Thanks for stopping by!
And look out for some entries! :)

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment