Monday, July 13, 2009

Make-up Product Review: NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder

Hi everyone!!
So, this weekend I went to the beach and it was so amazing and relaxing! I love the beach!!!
Anyways, I have to tell you guys about this amazing product! It's the NYC Sun 2 Sun Bronzing Powder!




I bought this product a few weeks ago in Bronze Gold at Rite Aid. It's such an amazing product. It gave me such a natural glow and the lighter of the two is such a great highlight powder. I usually have a problem with powder blushes/bronzers because when I put on my moisturizer and then a powder blush/bronzer it goes on very clumpy and it just didn't look good, lol. But, anways, I did not have that problem with this powder. It went on smoothly and evenly, it's great for contouring! I do recommend this product.




I also bought Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer. And I was wondering if anyone of you guys have tried it. I would love to hear what you thought of the product. :)






Until next time. :)





---------------
LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment