Saturday, July 24, 2010

MAKEUPS; Foundation Hunt!

Hi everyone!
So, right now I'm on a foundation hunt! I've just recently started wearing foundation and right now I'm using MAC Studio Tech Cream Foundation. But, I'm actually running out of it right now. So, I'm in a search for a new foundation.

Here's what I am looking for in a foundation.

- Has to have SPF of at least 15
- Not too expensive: Under $30
- Good coverage

And I've narrowed down my options by doing some research, like watching make-up gurus on youtube and checking out the reviews of certain foundations. So, here are my options.

REVLON COLORSTAY FOUNDATION, $12.99

It does have SPF15 and it's inexpensive. But, my only concern is that I'm not sure what shade to pick out since I can't try it out at the drugstores.
MARK. FACE XPERT FLAWLESS TOUCH MAKEUP, $10
This foundation is inexpensive. But, the thing about this is that it has no SPF in it. :( And if I would have to order this online and I'd have to wait for it to be shipped to me and I really need the foundation right away. (Not really. lol) And it is $10, plus the shipping cost.

MAC SELECT SPF FOUNDATION, $26

This one does have SPF of 15 and it's a bit pricey, but it fits my budget of under $30 including tax and everything. When I first tried on foundation, this foundation was actually the foundation the MAC lady put on me and I loved it!

So, those my options right now. I'll blog later on and let you know which one I got. ;) And if you've tried any of these, let me know what you thought of them.!

Until next time,
- soglamsofab

No comments:

Post a Comment