Monday, July 5, 2010

Skincare: At Home Facial

Hi guys!
So I just wanted to share my weekly facial routine with you guys. Since, I wear make-up on a daily basis, it's important for me to take care of my skin. I always take my make-up off and wash my face every night before going to sleep. But, once a week, I like to treat my face to a "at-home facial." I only used 4 products. Now, I usually like to do this in the shower, usually at the end of a long week, to start off a new one fresh! After doing these steps, my face feels smooth and refreshed.

First, I wash my face with my daily cleanser, Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. Then, I scrub my face with St. Ive's Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub. Even after doing this step, my face always feels so smooth. After the scrub, I pat my face dry with a towel and then use mark. calm yourself face mask. I have dry skin, so this is perfect for me. I know that mark. cosmetics has another face mask for normal to oily skin, as well. So, if you have that check that out. I leave the mask on for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, I just wash off my face. Sometimes, I spray on mark. mist opportunity (which is not shown here) before I put on my moisturizer. And I believe that acts as a toner or something. I'm not sure. Anyways, I then moisturize my face with Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. And that's it!

Hope you guys try this out and if you know of any good face products, feel free to let me know! :)

Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. I used to use Apricot Scrub when I was in high school (the acne stage)lol, and it worked wonders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello x
    love your blog, just became a follower please follow mine and check it out also leave comments and tips as i only just started my beauty blog a few days ago :) xx
    thanks, my blog is:http://bridgetsbeautyblog.blogspot.com/
    please check it out!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fashion Rehab - Yes! I love it! I just found it at Ulta one day and I LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete